Monday, July 19, 2010

Like The Sun's Face

I would completely understand if every last one of you were to collectively, unanimously and in unison flip me the bird. I realize declaring this summer not as hot as last may not have thrown the whole universe into a tailspin straight for the gates of hell. But it may have. I'm tight with the Lord like that. And He likes to show me who's boss. So, probably. This is out of control. This kind of hot makes swimming really miserable. Might as well take a hot bath outside in this weather with broken salivary glands in a wool coat. Careful. Don't drown.

Wanna know what else is out of control? Shopping for girl things. Look at these. Could you just fall over? They're in the mail headed for Bunny's feet.


And speaking of Bunny. She said her first full sentence the other day. It was "Could you pass the ketchup, please?"
Not really. She didn't say "please". Uh... hello. Rude.

No comments: