Monday, July 12, 2010

The Master Plan Stan

I haven't decided on window coverings - and still looking for a thing or ten.


I had [e'hem... Brent had] to majorly secure this cabinet thing I confiscated from my mother. It was as secure as the piece of gum Dennis The Menace used to plug the leak in his fish tank. I painted and scuffed the inside, found baskets the exact dimensions needed for all the yoga pants, and stuck a few other random things inside. It's not exactly finished. It needs the latch I found online, and maybe another fun find or three. Maybe a picture or two inside. Something else on top.

Ideas:















These are two of the pieces of art hanging. I painted the 5 pair of shoes. The other was a gift from Brent.


"You're the strangest person I ever met, she said & I said you too & we decided we'd know each other a long time."

Framed and hanging:













I used Olympic Zero VOC paint from Lowe's in Almond Paste.









And I'm looking for a chair to re-cover and something else to throw random stuff on - like keys - loose change... ya know, your usual space-taking suspects. Something like this.


Covered in maybe a wide brown and white stripe or something geometric... a pillow like this on the seat. When I get around to it in my free time. In like. 2 years.

No comments: