Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Feeling Thorta Thilly

I think I may have bitten through my tongue a little on the side, but it's still sort of numb, so I can't tell you for sure. But when I find out, you'll be the first to know. Or maybe you won't be if we're realistic here, because you'd all have to be present the very moment my mouth wakes up. So, probably not. But I had a cavity filled this morning. I can't recall the last time I had a cavity. I did crack a tooth about a year and a half ago, maybe two - but the cavity issue had been a thing of the past until I became pregnant this time around. Apparently it's fairly common to have dental problems while pregnant.

The things nobody talks about. The boob growth, the water retention, sciatica, poop issues prior, during and after child-birth. We can call it a movement malady if you want, sometimes requiring surgical solving. I'd really rather be in a fiery crash. No, I take that back. But I'd rather be cleaning up the oil spill while listening to death metal.

No comments: