Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fraction Thingies

Turns out, our favorite "Cheryl Show" hostess is a bit of a semi-professional photographer with a knack for making people feel okay about calling shutter speed "fraction thingies" when asking for help. I am also aware that these aren't anything to submit to a famous gallery of photographic art, but I played a little today with a spastic, moving target, and here's what happened. Or at least what's recognizable:

In this one I hear "COOOOOKKIIIIEEEEE" super grunty my head. It's the lens cap that dangles from the camera not the antenna connected to the button that bombs North Korea. Thank you, Jesus. We'd have a real problem.



I just love the back of this kid's neck. It's so foldy in all the right places and scrumptious too.

And then I took this one a week or two ago with my phone - it's grainy, I know. But I think she's so pretty.

No comments: