Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Address

Talk about a holy headache.  This domain techy bizz is rather complicated and irritating - especially when I'm a fixater, yet not that techy, and neglect my children's needs.  Only their board game-needs, okay?  I'm not starving anybody.

SO.  I'm finding I genuinely like wordpress as a "hosting" agent for my blog address.  Lots of reasons.  But here's that address below.  Until I figure out the actual cincodeestos.com situation on-hold with tech-support with kids yelling in the background, I might as well send you there.  Save it.  Erase it.  Use it to wipe - I don't care.  But here it is.

http://cincodeestos.wordpress.com/

Really.  The same deal with wordpress instead of blogspot in that place.

However, if you'll notice at the top of the new site - all the lovely linkies you can click the "About Me"  - About Brent - or even about the dog, Andy, and such...  it has taken way too much of my time, so if I never write again, don't email me privately, Jeni.  But you can sign up for email alert when and if I ever do think of something I need to put to paper... err... keyboard.

PS: Verbatim's there too on the right.  So is the Cook's Club at the top.  All in one-stop-shopping ease (for me).  So, until next time.  Won't you please.  Won't you please.  Please won't you be my neighbor...  Goodbye, neighbor.

No comments: